Saturday 7 February 2009

Doing my bit.....

There is an irritating cartoon about alleged global warming currently running on UK TV.

In which we are informed by some earnest young person that: "Just one recycled bottle keeps a computer running for 20 minutes".

Not wishing to appear insensitive to this claim, I feel duty bound to inform you, dear reader, that this week my blogging has been brought to you courtesy of four bottles of Lindeman's Bin 65 Chardonnay.
Have a delightful weekend all.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful weekend for you, Michael. Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,but did you personally recycle the bottles? And is it easy in the UK to do that. About the easiest things here to recycle are cardboard and cellphones. And even that requires putting them in the car and driving them to the recycling center. I am constantly tossing up gas spent versus materials saved, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cute! Cheers! :)

    Actually, we do recycle here. Our city has provided us with huge 64 gallon bins with lids expressly for recycling and they collect it the same day as they do the trash. Easy peasey. So, I'm a good little green girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michael,

    I didn't realise how green I am!! And this chardonnay is as good as any to keep the current flowing!

    ReplyDelete