Wednesday 18 March 2009

A desperate case of piles......(of money).

In a desperate measure the British government are to adminster quantitative easing, something I wrongly assumed was to do with the relief of haemorrhoids.



Having coined a new phrase so we don’t suspect they’re up to anything dodgy, it appears the British government are to print another seventy-five billion pounds of money and give it away to the financially struggling banks in order that the banks can in turn give the money away in huge bonuses and pensions to their senior employees.

Why didn’t anyone think of this before; surely if you’re in debt the obvious thing is to print off some more money?

A mark, a yen, a buck or a pound, money makes the world go around…

4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, it certainly does.

    Witty post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michael,

    Can I put my name down for a few notes when they're ready, do you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyway we look at them...these piles are bound to cause great PAIN in many an.....oh, well I think you understand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me of the saying..."How can I be out of money? I still have checks left!"...only it seems to be the government saying it....scarey...

    ReplyDelete