Yesterday my sons had me in fits of laughter reminding me of some of the 'parental' things I used to say to them, in fact I still do sometimes....lol.
The interesting thing is my parents said them to me and I swore I'd never say them to my own kids....
1. Of course it won't hurt.
2. Because I said so!
3. Wait until your Mother gets home!
4. We never had pocket money/record players/shoes when we were young.
5. Eat your food, there are kids starving in Africa.
6. Your face will stick like that if the wind changes.
7. I never did that when I was your age.
8. You don't know you're born.
10. I remember when...
What did your parents say to you that you have said to your kids, or maybe still do?